- User feedback reported inconsistent, outdated design, confusing messaging, hard to find useful info.
- Before hiring me, the school’s site was largely run by students who had time to volunteer.
- They needed to re-brand from a quirky boutique school to a professional institution.
- Increased enrollment 20% through brand identity research and user testing.
- Partnered with vendors for site redesign which was nominated for a Webby in 2007.
- Implementation of proprietary CMS, workflow, error handling, and site traffic tracking system.
- Led two major site redesigns, working alone nearly 24/7 for 3 months before launch of first.
- Migration of all site content and creative assets into database-driven back end.