- Collected customer feedback, customer service reports, site statistics to identify pain points.
- Poorly organized content, buggy controls, lack of featured content, missed marketing opportunities.
- Lack of social media options, sharing, ratings, playlist, plus a confusing submission process.
- Genres didn’t make sense, site seemed to be missing sections or unclear on categorizations.
- Nominated for a Webby in 2008.
- User feedback-based improvements incorporating research, best practices, and competitive analysis
- Incorporated carousels, simplified text, larger previews, inline media player, ratings and feedback widgets.
- Improved site controls (i.e. media player controls) to be more intuitive, resolved bugs.
- Overwhelmingly positive customer feedback, increased traffic and submissions.