- Client request to create online shopping channel, which didn’t exist yet in product offerings.
- Test new shopping channel pilot, measure results, turn into new program if sales support it.
- No template or research to draw upon for development as it had never been done before.
- Early iTV days meant extreme limitations on what was possible (i.e. 64KB load limits).
- Channel was first of its kind at the company (Wink Communications) and was used as a template for other iTV shopping channels.
- Conducted focus groups and interviews to test user satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Partnered with client to let user research data drive design and development.
- Brainstorm sessions with client, development of requirements document, presentation of working prototype.