- User feedback reported outdated design, confusing messaging, hard to find info.
- The school’s site was historically run by students who had time to volunteer.
- Goal to re-brand from a quirky boutique school to a professional institution.
- Worked with vendors on site redesign that was nominated for a Webby in 2007.
- Enrollment up 20% after changes from brand identity research and user testing.
- Implementation of proprietary CMS, workflow, and traffic tracking system.
- Led two major site redesigns, living at work for 3 months on the first one.
- Migration of all site content and creative assets into database-driven back end.